Didnt think i would be posting here again so soon - Page 2 - Talk Budgies Forums

User Menu
Forum Home
Budgie Gallery
Budgie FAQ
TB Guidelines
How-To-Guide
Members List
Today's Posts
Register now!
Search

Advanced Search
Popular Forums
Announcements

Budgie Articles

Budgie Talk

Budgie Pictures

Budgie Videos

Budgie Behavior

Sexing Budgies

Your Budgie's Health

Training and Bonding

Budgie Breeding

In Memory

Other Birds

Contests

Chit Chat

Site Discussion

Talk Network
Talk Budgies
Talk Cockatiels
Talk Parrotlets
Talk Parrots
Sponsored Ads

Go Back   Talk Budgies Forums > Budgie Talk > In Memory

Notices

In Memory Pay tribute to lost budgies here. We'll support you through this heartbreaking time.
Thread Description:Our sweetheart Lily has left us

Closed Thread

Short URL Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
CuteLittleBirdies (Lindsey)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Breeder
Gallery: 1
CuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear about Lilly Erica You did everything you could, sometimes things just catch us off guard and at a bad time

The flock and I are sending all the good wishes and hugs your way we can

I am still looking for more photos if you would like to offer them! Do You Have Any Of These Mutations In Your Flock?

Please post budgie related questions you have on the forums rather than sending me a PM. That way others can benefit from the information and chime in too

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 04:03 PM
pinksand (Bethany)
Member of the Month
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 8
pinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admirationpinksand is worthy of great admiration

I'm so sorry Erika She was a very beautiful girl and I know she will be missed. You've been hit pretty hard in the past year! Hang in there. I know it's hard not to feel guilty, but you're a fantastic bird mom and have done everything you can for your sweet birds.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:41 PM
vic1viking
Budgie
State:

Gallery: 1
vic1viking is just really nicevic1viking is just really nicevic1viking is just really nicevic1viking is just really nicevic1viking is just really nice

So sorry to hear of your loss. These are the sort of posts that i try not to read as they are always so sad. I always feel so sad for the loss of anybird. My thoughts are with you at this sad time

Gone but not forgotten.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:47 PM
KCockatiel (Kaite)
Baby Budgie
State:

Gallery: 0
KCockatiel will become famous soon enough

Shes beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss. She really is one of the most beautiful budgies i have seen, and i have a thing for spangleds more then anything.
Rest in peace little one, fly free with Ivy, Gimpy, and Eagle.

Birds: Ari,Wendy,Meanboy,Singerboy,Lux,L0Lita, And Tahny!

Old 05-15-2012, 07:32 PM
thepennywhistle (Skye)
Member of the Month
State:

thepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond reputethepennywhistle has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Erika, what heartache! I'm so sorry for you and all those with you. Dear Lilly was a beautiful, charming bird and I'm so sad to hear she has gone on. At least she left you with answers to help the rest of your flock, but still, the price was high.

Lilly was loved, no doubt of that, and she loved you. She had a good life with you, and now has rejoined the flock at The Bridge, so her suffering is over. Hopefully this will be the end of the sad times for you, and all will be well again.
to you this sad time.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Pekoe (Christine)
Budgie
State:

Pekoe is greater than greatPekoe is greater than greatPekoe is greater than greatPekoe is greater than greatPekoe is greater than greatPekoe is greater than greatPekoe is greater than great

Oh my goodness! This is so heartbreaking. You have already been through so much and now to loose Lilly it just doesn't seem fair. You have such love for your birdies and I know she had her final moments in the best of care surrounded by love and adoration.
My heart just aches for you and you have my sympathies.

Our Family: Hermes (dog), Archimedes & Phineas T. Barnum(cats), Pekoe & Chai (budgies), and many many dust bunnies!

Old 05-15-2012, 09:37 PM
cs3585
Young Budgie

cs3585 will become famous soon enough

I had a parakeet pass away last week just like your bird for no reason you will have this happen now an then just like people natural causes I know how bad you feel but life goes on my bird was 2 years old I have a total of 7 males and 8 females.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:41 PM
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 7
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Erika I am so very sorry. Lily was such a pretty girl full of personality. We will all miss her.
RIP Lily

Old 05-16-2012, 12:10 AM
jellyblue (Susan)
Older Budgie
State:

Number of Budgies: 2
jellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond reputejellyblue has a reputation beyond repute

Rest in Peace, sweet little Lily. Keep her cute face and happy song close to your heart, and she will be with you forever. It is comforting to think that she is with her friends, Alice, Roger, Pidgey.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Erika
Member of the Month
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Erika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic personErika is a fantastic person

Thank you so much everyone
We have had a few losses recently, thats for sure some of them expected, with me taking on sweetpea and pidgey knowing they were likely to be ill. It's just hard, expecially with lily, when they go downhill so quickly, you can't help but feel like you should have noticed they were not right earlier
But Skye has it right, we need to take away the positives for this, in that we can get morrie, badger and stevie treated for it before they start to feel the effects. And if nothing else, it will also help us look out for signs of this in the future.

I helped mum bury her last night, she is resting with rodger, alice and austin now underneath our pink bottlebrush. Mum blames herself for not taking lily to the vet as soon as she noticed lily was not 100%. I have told her she wasnt to know lily wasnt well, as budgies do have off days too
If dad allows it, mum might end up taking in another 'second hand' hen to even up the number of males and females in the cage again. They set off his athsma and it turns out he might be allergic to them, so were not sure just yet

Roger was "second hand", and unwanted in his previous home.
Please consider giving a second hand budgie a home with your flock!

Thank you tracy (intoxxication) for my new siggy!

Closed Thread