I've been wanting to make little homemade treats for my birds and I have a few questions about it.
Do we use self rising flour or just flour (sorry for the dumb question.)?
Is it better to use the microwave or oven? (I've seen people just use the microwave for about a minute and then they're done.. But would the flour even cook properly though and taste gritty/crumby)?
What if we wanted to put things like bananas or something, would we have to use the microwave so the banana doesn't burn?
I'm not much of a cook so I apologise if the questions area too basic/logical.