How to post Photos from Photobucket into your Post, Private Message or Visitor Message.
1. Using your browser, go to PhotoBucket.com
2. Sign up / Register
3. Download your pictures to your computer, then log-into your PhotoBucket account
3. Determine if you want to set up specific albums in PhotoBucket or simply upload your pictures to your “Bucket"
Remember, if you move photos around in your PhotoBucket account AFTER posting links to them on the forum, the links will break and your Talk Budgies posts will no longer show the pictures.
Ensure your pictures are where you want them in your PhotoBucket account BEFORE uploading them to your post or Private Message on the forum.
4. In PhotoBucket, choose upload to album
5. Click "Choose Photos and Videos"
6. Find the photos in the correct folder on your computer
7. Hold down the control key and left click on each picture you want to upload.
8. Click the "Open" button
Once you've uploaded your photos into your Photobucket account:
Click on the first picture you want to put in your post
1. Choose the IMG Code from Photobucket and copy it:
Note - this is the LAST code in the column.
Copy everything in the box next to the heading "IMG"
If I want to post multiple pictures, I copy the IMG code from each picture into a Word Document, then copy and paste all of the IMG codes into my post.
Simply paste the IMG code(s) your Post or Private Message and your image(s) are uploaded.