RIP sweet Bart xxx [Archive] - Talk Budgies Forums

: RIP sweet Bart xxx

CharlieC
02-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Havent been around for a while and have missed the friendliness of the forum.

Sadly our little Bart passed away on Tuesday. :( He had been slightly under the weather for a couple of days and he was due to visit the vet that morning at 9.15. Sadly Bart had other ideas and passed away just after 8am. Praps he just couldnt face the stress of a vets visit:budge:

Just to say that his mummy, daddy and friend Ozzy miss him very much. I like to think that he has flown over rainbow bridge to meet my other budgies, Charlie, Salt, Pepper and Jimmy xxxx

Hopefully they are all happy together eating lots of millet and playing with mirrors and ladders (Bart was buried with his fave mirror and ladder :) )

Miss you forever beautiful boy xxx

Mummy, Daddy and Ozzy xxx

:budge::budge::budge:

VickyLouise
02-09-2012, 03:52 AM
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Bart.

Fly free and high Bart, RIP x

:hug:

Shazzy
02-09-2012, 05:30 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss. He's in budgie heaven with all of the other beautiful budgies that are lost but never forgotten. RIP Bart x

Keets4Ever
02-09-2012, 06:43 AM
I am sorry to hear about your loss M. Remember the good times you had together with Bart and he will always be with you in your heart. I am sure that he is with Charlie, Salt, Pepper and Jimmy playing together flying high and free until that day you are all reunited over the rainbow bridge.

RIP wee little feathered one.

FaeryBee
02-09-2012, 08:27 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss of little Bart.
I'm sure Bart, Charlie, Salt, Pepper and Jimmy are having lots of fun flying and playing at the rainbow bridge. :hug:

Fly high and free sweet Bart! Rest peacefully.

Millie's landed
02-09-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss of your Bart, he will be flying high with all his friends XXX

Erika
02-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Rest in peace little bart xx
I am sorry for your loss, no matter how long they are with us, it never seems long enough :(

jellyblue
02-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Fly high and free, sweet Bart. Watch over Ozzy and your Mom and Dad. They miss you, Charlie, Salt, Pepper and Jimmy. Hugs.

rockybudgeboa
02-10-2012, 11:46 AM
RIP dear little Bart

eduardo
02-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Poor little Bart, it made me so sad to read about his passing...
Life is too short...

Iris_grrl
02-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Very sorry for your loss. We are here for you if you need us.

The Rainbow Bridge is one long ladder, and Bart will wait there with his friends until you meet again :)

RIP, sweet Bart! You are loved and missed.

Owlet
02-13-2012, 09:00 AM
Oh, I am so sorry about Bart!!

CharlieC
02-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Many thanks for all your kind words. They are very much appreciated.:budgie:

Bart has been gone for over a fortnight and I still wish that there was something I could have done for him. We still miss him and always will - like all the others Charlie, Salt, Pepper and Jimmy xxx

I like to think that they have all met up and are playing happily over rainbow bridge eating plenty of millet and enjoying eternal sunshine. RIP sweet friends. We will always miss you. :budgie:

Ozzy is doing fine - he has a new friend called Poppy :rolleyes: I will introduce her to the forum in the apt thread.

:budgie::budgie::budgie::budgie::budgie::budgie:

mizan_ali:)
05-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Sorry for your loss

Rest in peace Bart